Microneedling is a non-invasive but extremely effective treatment that involves using a device with tiny needles to create small punctures in the skin.
50 Minutes Session
90 Minutes Session (includes Extraction Facial)
for Neck & Décolleté
PRICE: £50 Extra
10% off for a Course of 3x sessions
The goal of microneedling is to stimulate the body’s natural healing response and increase collagen production, which can improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and other skin imperfections.
During the treatment, the device is passed over the skin, creating microscopic channels in the outermost layer of the skin. These tiny punctures trigger the body’s healing response, causing it to produce new collagen and elastin fibers, which can help to improve the texture and tone of the skin.
Microneedling can also be used to enhance the absorption of skincare products, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin for better results.
The key points of your Microneedling service include:
We follow strict hygiene procedures to ensure that our clients receive a safe and effective treatment. Equipment and tools are sterilized before each use and needles are disposable to prevent cross-contamination.
We take preventive measures to ensure that our clients have a comfortable and safe experience during the treatment. Numbing cream is provided to reduce any discomfort or pain, we avoid treating any areas with open wounds or infections.
Here are some general aftercare tips for microneedling treatment:
- Avoid applying makeup for at least 24 hours after treatment to allow the skin to fully heal and minimize the risk of infection.
- Use a gentle cleanser to clean the treated area for the first few days following the procedure.
- Apply a tailored moisturiser to keep the skin hydrated and soothe any redness or irritation.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least a week after treatment, as the skin will be more sensitive to UV rays.
- Wear sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher when going outside to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Avoid swimming in pools or hot tubs for at least 24-48 hours following the procedure to minimize the risk of infection.
- Do not use any exfoliating products or treatments on the treated area for at least a week following the procedure.
- Avoid using any products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, or salicylic acid for at least a week following the procedure.
- Do not pick or scratch at any scabs or dry patches that may form on the treated area, as this can cause scarring or infection.